Blackberry Chopped Pepper Salad
A delightful salad featuring cucumbers, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, romaine lettuce, feta and Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno.
- 2 medium Cucumbers, seedless, diced
- 2 medium Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 small Red onion, finely diced
- 4 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped fresh
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup Feta, crumbled
- 2/3 cup Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Combine the vegetables and feta cheese in bowl and toss. In a separate bowl, combine the dressing and pour over salad. Toss well and chill. Serves 4
Product used in this recipe:
Blackberry cobbler with a little something extra! A sumptuous topping for ice cream. A topping for Brie. Pour over cream cheese as a cracker hors d'oeuvre that's bound to be the hit at any dinner party.