Strawberry Chicken Double Stack Quesadilla
Our delicious Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce adds a new and unique flavor to these quesadillas.
- 2 Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 6 Flour tortillas
- Brie cheese
- 2 Peaches
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake in a 375 degrees F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool, then shred chicken with a fork (or cut into very thin slices).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce with the shredded chicken. Make sure chicken is completely coasted in sauce. Place some shredded chicken on 2 tortillas.
- Remove rind from Brie, slice very thin and layer on top of chicken, then cover with another tortilla. Slice some peaches very thin and place on top of the second tortilla. Slice some Brie very thin and layer on top of peaches, then cover with a third tortilla.
- Bake in a 375 degrees F oven for 10-12 minutes..
- To serve, cut into wedges, arrange on a plate and drizzle some additional Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce over top.