Smoked Raspberry Turkey Melt
A delicious turkey melt recipe featuring our Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 8 slices Your favorite bread
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 lb. Bacon, sliced, cooked
- 1 lb. Smoked turkey breast, sliced
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce. On first slice of bread, spread a layer of Raspberry mayonnaise. Place a few leaves of lettuce on top of the mayonnaise. Place a few slices of tomato on top of lettuce and season with salt and pepper. Top with some sliced onion and then cheddar slices.
- Next, cover with a few slices of bacon. Finally, add a few slices of turkey breast. Place remaining slices of bread on top of stack to form sandwich.
- Place in skillet with melted butter to cook sandwich. Inside should be hot, cheese melted and bread lightly browned and crispy.
Product used in this recipe:
One of Zack's favorite sauces! A unique combination of two culinary treasures form a sweet, tangy heat you're sure to love. Mix with vinegar & oil for a vinaigrette that really shows that salad who's boss! For flavor that's out of this world, use as a meat glaze on chicken breast, pork chops, roasts, and lamb. Pour over cream cheese for a great cracker hors d'oeuvre. Need a quick and easy to die for desert? Just pour a little on top of a piece of cheesecake or ice cream. A great ending to any dinner party with little effort!