Hot Chocolate Cuban Sandwich
This mouthwatering Cuban sandwich features our Zack's Hot Chocolate Habanero Pepper Jelly.
- 4-6 Hoagie rolls
- Zack's Hot Chocolate Habanero Pepper Jelly
- As desired Mustard
- Baked ham, thinly sliced
- Roast pork, thinly sliced
- Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- Slice the hoagie rolls in half, but leave one side uncut and fold open. Spread one side with a generous layer of Hot Chocolate Habanero Pepper Jelly. Spread the other half with desired Mustard.
- Layer mustard side with some ham. Layer Habanero side with some pork and top with a layer of Swiss cheese. Fold to make a sandwich and brush top and bottom with a little melted butter.
- Grill until lightly browned and crispy. Alternatively you could bake in a 350 degrees F oven until rolls are lightly browned and crisped.