Curried Cream Cheese and Peach Sandwiches
Perfect for a luncheon or cocktail party menu. These little sandwiches showcase our Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, finely chopped, toasted, and divided
- 1 (16 ounce) very thinly sliced white bread loaf
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add curry powder, garlic, chutney, and one cup pecans, mixing until well blended.
- Spread cheese mixture on half of bread slices; cover with remaining bread slices.
- Trim crusts, and cut sandwiches in half diagonally.
- Spread outside edges of bread with butter, and roll in remaining chopped pecans.
- Serve immediately, or store, covered with damp paper towels, in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Product used in this recipe:
A must-have in the kitchen! A medley of cool, sweet, and tangy, this peach sauce is a perfect topping sauce for Salamon or for halibut. Pour over cream cheese for a standout hors d'oeuvre with your favorite cracker. Mix with sour cream for a veggie dip. A great salsa dip for tortilla chips. It adds a fantastic flourish to ice cream or cheesecake.