Chocolate Habanero Ham Sandwich
Ham salad featuring a delicious mixture of cream cheese and our yummy Zack's Hot Chocolate Habanero Pepper Jelly
- 2 cups Ham, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet pickle relish
- 16 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Zack's Hot Chocolate Habanero Pepper Jelly
- 1 loaf Bread, unsliced
- Fresh raspberries
- Plastic wrap
- For Ham Salad: Combine the first five ingredients, mix well and chill for at least 2 hours so that flavors can blend.
- For Hot Chocolate Habanero Spread: In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and Hot Chocolate Habanero Pepper Jelly. Mix well and chill.
- To Assemble: Cut the crust off of the bread and then cut the loaf into 3 layers, long ways. Place bottom layer on a plate and spread a thin layer of butter on it. Add a thin layer of ham salad on top of butter. Place the middle layer of bread on top of the ham salad. Add a thin layer of the Habanero spread on top of the bread and place the top layer of bread on the spread. Wrap the completed loaf in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour. After chilled, remove loaf and place on a large plate and ice the loaf with the remaining Habanero spread. Cut loaf into 1-1 1/2 inch thick slices and place on plate, garnish with mint and raspberries.