Mini Bagel Bites with Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce
A lovely bite-sized appetizer where little bagels bites are spread with a mixture of cream cheese and Zack's Strawberry Sauce, which will surely get your lips smacking!
- 6 Bagels
- 4 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Cut bagel in half and then cut each bagel half into 6 individual pieces. Place bagel pieces on a baking sheet and bake in 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese mixture and Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce.
- Spread some cream cheese mixture on each toasted bagel piece. Serve on a platter. Yields 72 bagel bites.