Crepes with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
These yummy crepes are made all the better with the addition of our Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- As desired Almonds, toasted, slivered
- As desired fruit
- First make the crepes. Put eggs, milk and water in processor bowl or blender jar. Add flour, sugar and salt; then melted butter. Cover and process until smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl if necessary. Set aside for 1-2 hours.
- Heat a 6 inch crepe pan. Lightly butter it and pour in two tablespoons of batter. Rotate pan to make a thin film of batter. Pour out any excess. Cook over medium heat until medium brown underneath. Turn and brown the second side. Turn out and continue until all batter is used.
- Peel fruit and slice thinly. If it is not at its peak ripeness, add a little sugar to taste. Put about 1 tablespoon of fruit on each crepe and roll it gently into a tube. Place two filled crepes on each serving plate, top with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce and toasted slivered almonds. Serve cool or at room temperature. Serves 8.
Product used in this recipe:
Blackberry cobbler with a little something extra! A sumptuous topping for ice cream. A topping for Brie. Pour over cream cheese as a cracker hors d'oeuvre that's bound to be the hit at any dinner party.