Baked Brie with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
Crescent rolls and Brie cheese are baked and topped generously with Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce and chopped pecans.
- 1 tube Crescent rolls
- 1 small Round Brie
- 1 jar Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Open tube of crescent rolls carefully. Do not separate in individual rolls. Close the seams by applying pressure to them.
- Place small round of Brie in center of dough. Seal long ends of crust on top of brie. When sealing sides it will be necessary to trim corners.
- The dough is very forgiving, so if a seam should fall apart just apply pressure and close. Once sides are sealed you can mold to Brie by gently shaping with your hands. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. While hot, pour Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce generously on top and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Serve either with thin crackers or alone.
Product used in this recipe:
One of Zack's favorite sauces! A unique combination of two culinary treasures form a sweet, tangy heat you're sure to love. Mix with vinegar & oil for a vinaigrette that really shows that salad who's boss! For flavor that's out of this world, use as a meat glaze on chicken breast, pork chops, roasts, and lamb. Pour over cream cheese for a great cracker hors d'oeuvre. Need a quick and easy to die for desert? Just pour a little on top of a piece of cheesecake or ice cream. A great ending to any dinner party with little effort!