Raspberry Jalapeno Fudge Brownies
Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce and chocolate make for some wickedly satisfying brownies.
- 1/2 cup Butter or margarine
- 3 oz. squares Bittersweet chocolate
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
- Dash Salt
- 1/2 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 cup Milk chocolate chips
- As desired Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8 inch square pan. Melt butter and bittersweet chocolate in small heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat, cool.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until light. Beat in chocolate mixture. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt until just blended. Spread 3/4 of the batter in prepared pan; sprinkle almonds over the top. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, spread Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce over almonds. Carefully spoon remaining batter over preserves, smoothing top. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or just until top feels firm.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Let stand a few minutes until chips melt, then spread evenly over brownies. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. When chocolate is set, cut into 2 inch squares. Makes 16 brownies.
Product used in this recipe:
One of Zack's favorite sauces! A unique combination of two culinary treasures form a sweet, tangy heat you're sure to love. Mix with vinegar & oil for a vinaigrette that really shows that salad who's boss! For flavor that's out of this world, use as a meat glaze on chicken breast, pork chops, roasts, and lamb. Pour over cream cheese for a great cracker hors d'oeuvre. Need a quick and easy to die for desert? Just pour a little on top of a piece of cheesecake or ice cream. A great ending to any dinner party with little effort!