Peach Jalapeno & Apple Crumble
A tasty dessert that features our Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce.
- 4-5 Apples, peeled, cored, diced large
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Quick cooking oats
- 2 Tbsp. Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Almonds, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix together the apples, lemon juice, sugar and Peach Jalapeno Sauce. Pour into a 9 inch round baking dish.
- In a food processor, pulse together the flour, sugars and salt until well combined. Chop butter into small chunks and add to food processor. Pulse together to form into a chunky sand-like mixture.
- Pour into a bowl and mix oats, walnuts and almonds in by hand to form crumbling mixture. Spread this mixture evenly over top of fruit mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for about 35-45 minutes until fruit is tender and bubbling through crumble topping that has lightly browned.
Product used in this recipe:
A must-have in the kitchen! A medley of cool, sweet, and tangy, this peach sauce is a perfect topping sauce for Salamon or for halibut. Pour over cream cheese for a standout hors d'oeuvre with your favorite cracker. Mix with sour cream for a veggie dip. A great salsa dip for tortilla chips. It adds a fantastic flourish to ice cream or cheesecake.