Aunt "B" Raspberry Jalapeno Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake
Every family needs an Aunt "B" ....only fitting for Mike's sister Brenda "Weeks" Eversole to take the name.
- 1 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp melted margarine
- 3-8oz softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Lightly spray springform pan with Pam.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine.
- Press into springform pan.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one. Blend in vanilla.
- Fold in chocolate chips and Zack's Raspberry Sauce.
- Pour over crust. Bake at 450 for 8 minutes reducing to 250 for 35 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim. Chill
- Garnish with Raspberries
Product used in this recipe:
One of Zack's favorite sauces! A unique combination of two culinary treasures form a sweet, tangy heat you're sure to love. Mix with vinegar & oil for a vinaigrette that really shows that salad who's boss! For flavor that's out of this world, use as a meat glaze on chicken breast, pork chops, roasts, and lamb. Pour over cream cheese for a great cracker hors d'oeuvre. Need a quick and easy to die for desert? Just pour a little on top of a piece of cheesecake or ice cream. A great ending to any dinner party with little effort!