Peach Jalapeno Curry Chicken with Apples
Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce joins with red onion, chicken breast, chicken stock, curry powder and apples for this delicious dish.
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs. Chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- 6-7 Tbsp. Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Curry powder
- 4-5 small Gala apples, peeled, cored, sliced
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in frying pan. Add onion and season with salt and pepper. Saute until onions are caramelized, then remove from pan and set aside. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons in frying pan. Sear chicken in frying pan until lightly browned on all sides. Add chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the Peach Jalapeno Sauce and curry powder. Add sliced apples and place pan in a 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes.
Product used in this recipe:
A must-have in the kitchen! A medley of cool, sweet, and tangy, this peach sauce is a perfect topping sauce for Salamon or for halibut. Pour over cream cheese for a standout hors d'oeuvre with your favorite cracker. Mix with sour cream for a veggie dip. A great salsa dip for tortilla chips. It adds a fantastic flourish to ice cream or cheesecake.