Juicy Pork Tenderloin and Apples with Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce
These little delectable pork tenderloin sandwiches are made all the better with our Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce.
- 3/4-1 lb. Pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2-3 Green apples, peeled, sliced
- 1/4 Red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. Sear pork tenderloin on all sides until browned, and then finish cooking in a 400 degrees F oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saute pan. Add apples and onions and saute until apples are tender and onions are slightly caramelized. Add Peach Jalapeno Sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- To serve, after pork tenderloin has been removed from oven and rested for 5 minutes, slice pork into 1/4 inch thick slices. Layer slices on a platter and top with the Peach Jalapeno Sauce.
Product used in this recipe:
A must-have in the kitchen! A medley of cool, sweet, and tangy, this peach sauce is a perfect topping sauce for Salamon or for halibut. Pour over cream cheese for a standout hors d'oeuvre with your favorite cracker. Mix with sour cream for a veggie dip. A great salsa dip for tortilla chips. It adds a fantastic flourish to ice cream or cheesecake.