Delectable Ham Glazed with Raspberry Peach Jalapeno Sauce
Smoked ham is partnered up with two of Zack's most famous sauces. Peach and Raspberry Jalapeno joined to make a irresistible glaze.
- 1 Smoked ham, fully cooked, spiral-cut, 14-16 lbs.
- 4 large Garlic cloves
- 1 jar Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/2 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/3 cup Fresh orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place ham on roasting rack in a large heavy roasting pan.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade, add garlic and process until garlic sticks to the sides of the bowl.
- Scrape down sides and add the jar of Peach Jalapeno Sauce, Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce, orange zest and juice.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour glaze over ham and bake one hour or until ham is fully heated and glaze is nicely browned.
Product used in this recipe:
One of Zack's favorite sauces! A unique combination of two culinary treasures form a sweet, tangy heat you're sure to love. Mix with vinegar & oil for a vinaigrette that really shows that salad who's boss! For flavor that's out of this world, use as a meat glaze on chicken breast, pork chops, roasts, and lamb. Pour over cream cheese for a great cracker hors d'oeuvre. Need a quick and easy to die for desert? Just pour a little on top of a piece of cheesecake or ice cream. A great ending to any dinner party with little effort!