Kicken' Chicken Enchiladas
You have got to try our famous Chicken Enchiladas! These babies will knock your socks off. There are great flavors and of course, we added our well-known Zack's Habanero Sauce.
- 4 seasoned chicken breasts, baked and shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 can mild green chilies
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup grated sharp/jack cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sour cream
- Seasoning to taste (we use Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 bottle chunky (hot, medium, or mild) salsa
- 1 egg
- 3 to 4 good splashes Zack's Habanero Sauce
- Grated sharp/jack cheese
- Filling: Mix all of the above ingredients and fill four enchilada shells. Place in well greased glass baking dish, seam side down.
- Topping: Beat the above ingredients together and pour over your filled enchiladas.
- Bake at 375 degrees for at least 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream and jalapenos if desired.