Yellowfin Tuna Spinach Salad with Raspberry Jalapeno Dressing
This amazing salad features our famous Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
- 1/4 lb. Yellowfin tuna
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 small Green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 cup Spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup Shitake mushrooms, chopped
- Lightly brush tuna with olive oil and then season with salt and pepper. Sear tuna on each side for 4-6 minutes in a grill pan or on a hot grill.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, garlic and onion. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce to form dressing.
- On a plate, mix together spinach leaves and mushrooms and place in the center. Slice tuna and arrange on top of salad. Drizzle Raspberry dressing over top of tuna and salad.
Product used in this recipe:
One of Zack's favorite sauces! A unique combination of two culinary treasures form a sweet, tangy heat you're sure to love. Mix with vinegar & oil for a vinaigrette that really shows that salad who's boss! For flavor that's out of this world, use as a meat glaze on chicken breast, pork chops, roasts, and lamb. Pour over cream cheese for a great cracker hors d'oeuvre. Need a quick and easy to die for desert? Just pour a little on top of a piece of cheesecake or ice cream. A great ending to any dinner party with little effort!