Sunlit Chicken Pasta Salad
A delicious refreshing salad featuring our tasty Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce.
- 8 oz. Bowtie pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 lb. Chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 4 oz. Pea pods, sliced, crosswise
- 2 cups Mango, cubed
- 4 Green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup Mint, minced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, minced
- 1/2 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh ginger, grated
- 6 oz. Strawberries, quartered
- In a large bowl combine the pasta, chicken, pea pods, mango, green onions, mint and cilantro; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Oil, Peach Jalapeno Sauce and ginger.
- Pour over pasta mixture. Toss well to coat.
- Place in serving bowl and garnish with strawberries.
Product used in this recipe:
A must-have in the kitchen! A medley of cool, sweet, and tangy, this peach sauce is a perfect topping sauce for Salamon or for halibut. Pour over cream cheese for a standout hors d'oeuvre with your favorite cracker. Mix with sour cream for a veggie dip. A great salsa dip for tortilla chips. It adds a fantastic flourish to ice cream or cheesecake.