Strawberry And Spinach Salad
A delightful salad featuring Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce alongside spinach, strawberries, raspberry vinegar and orange zest.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Spinach
- 1 quart Strawberries
- 2 Oranges
- 4 Tbsp. Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/4 cup Raspberry vinegar
- 3/4 cup Vegetable oil
- Zest or half an orange, to taste
- Clean spinach by rinsing with cold water and removing stems. Rinse strawberries, remove stems and pat dry with paper towel. Zest oranges then remove skin and cut into quartered sections.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce, sugar, orange zest, raspberry vinegar, whisk until blended. Slowly add vegetable oil while whisking to blend properly.