Springin' into Summer Cabbage Salad
A tasty salad featuring our Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce along with white wine vinegar, fresh lemon juice, garlic, Napa cabbage, carrots, scallions, radicchio and apples.
- 1/4 cup White wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 4 cups Napa or regular cabbage, slivered
- 2 cups Carrots, julienne
- 4 Scallions, chopped or slivered
- 1 head Radicchio, chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, slivered
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients to create the dressing and whisk together. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, scallions, head radicchio and Granny Smith apples for the salad and toss with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve cold in small salad dishes or dressed in cabbage leaves.
Product used in this recipe:
One of Zack's favorite sauces! A unique combination of two culinary treasures form a sweet, tangy heat you're sure to love. Mix with vinegar & oil for a vinaigrette that really shows that salad who's boss! For flavor that's out of this world, use as a meat glaze on chicken breast, pork chops, roasts, and lamb. Pour over cream cheese for a great cracker hors d'oeuvre. Need a quick and easy to die for desert? Just pour a little on top of a piece of cheesecake or ice cream. A great ending to any dinner party with little effort!