Mixed Fruit with Strawberry Dressing
Mixed fruit is gently tossed with our Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce.
- 4 Kiwi, peeled, cut in 1/4 inch slices, quartered
- 1 pint Strawberries, washed, stems removed, leave 4 with stems for garnish
- 1 small bunch Purple grapes, washed, cut in half
- 1 pint Red raspberries
- 1 Melon, rind removed, fruit cut into pieces
- 1 cup Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Place all fruits in a large bowl. Add Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce and gently toss to coat. Chill. When ready to serve, place on a plate and garnish with strawberries with stems and mint leaves.