Smoked Habanero Turkey Wrap
An absolutely delicious turkey wrap containing cream cheese, chives, smoked turkey, avocado, tomato, red onion and Zack's Habanero Pepper Jelly.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1/2 package Cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Zack's Habanero Pepper Jelly
- 2 Tbsp. Chives, minced
- Tortilla wraps, plain or sun-dried tomato
- Smoked turkey, sliced
- Bacon, cooked
- Avocado, sliced
- Tomato, sliced
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Habanero Pepper Jelly and chives. Spread a generous layer of cream cheese on tortilla wraps. Add thin layers of smoked turkey slices towards one end of the wrap.
- Top turkey with crisp bacon, avocado slices, tomato and red onion. Fold over both sides of the wrap. Then roll into a log shape. Cut in half on bias and serve with dill pickle and potato chips.