Raspberry Ham Grillers
A yummy ham sandwich recipe featuring our famous Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 2 slices White bread, thick
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. Deli ham, sliced thin
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- As desired Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with mayonnaise and place face down on a griddle or pan on medium heat.
[2Top each slice with 2 tablespoons of Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce. Place cheese on one slice of bread and ham on the other slice of bread.
- Cook until the bread is toasted and caramelized and the cheese mixture heats up and begins to melt.
- Press the sides together to make a sandwich and serve. Or serve open faced with more Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.