Blackberry Jalapeno Turkey Cups
Slices of turkey are baked into little cups that contain a mixture of butter, yellow onion, red pepper, corn, rice and Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 cup Yellow onion, diced small
- 1/4 cup Red pepper, diced small
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 1 cup Rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb. Turkey breast, oven roasted, thinly sliced
- Melt butter in a medium skillet. Add onions and peppers and cook until tender. Remove from heat and mix in the corn, rice and Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1-2 slices of turkey into cups of mini muffin pan. Spoon some of the Blackberry Jalapeno stuffing into each turkey cup. Bake turkey cups in a 375 degrees F oven for about 8-10 minutes. To serve, remove from mini muffin pan and serve warm on a platter.