Baked Brie with Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce and Pecans
A wonderful combination of Brie, Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce and pecans.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 8 oz. Brie, top layer of rind removed
- 1/2 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 cup of pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place prepared Brie in a buttered shallow glass or ceramic baking dish. Bake until cheese is partially melted, 5-8 minutes.
- Spread Raspberry Jalapeno Jelly on top of softened Brie and lay pecans on top.
- Serve warm with crackers, toasted bread, fresh bread, apple or pear slices.