Blackberry Jalapeno Cobbler
A delicious cobbler recipe featuring our famous Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Cobbler
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1/2 cup Butter or margarine
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 cups Zack's Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Melt butter in 9X13 inch baking pan. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder together, then add milk and mix together.
- Spoon over melted butter in pan. Pour Zack’s Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce over dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Crust will rise to top. Can be served warm or cold.