Zesty Fruit Pizza
A fruity take on pizza featuring cream cheese, strawberries, blackberries, apples and our famous Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 package Pizza dough
- 4 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Strawberries, finely chopped
- Blackberries, sliced in half
- Apples, finely chopped
- Roll out pizza dough to thin out slightly and cut with a 2 inch biscuit cutter into circles.
- Mix together the cream cheese, milk and Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce in a medium sized bowl using a mixer. Spread a generous layer of cheese mixture on the individual circle pizza crusts. Top with various pieces of your favorite fruits.
- Bake in a 375 degrees F oven for 8-10 minutes. You may do this before adding the various pieces of fruits if you like. Crust should be lightly browned and crisp.