Zack's White Chili is an amazing blend of green chilies, ground cumin, garlic, onions, and other delicious flavors. We use our most famous true pepper sauce Zack's Habanero Sauce, that packs a lot of flavor and a lot of punch! Get ready for a new way to have chili.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 lb. large white beans
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2-4oz cans mild green chilies, chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3-4 good splashes Zack's Virgin Habanero Sauce
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups grated Monterey Jack Cheese
- Sour cream
- Combine beans, broth, garlic and 1/2 the onion in a large soup pot.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer until beans are soft (3 hours or more) adding more broth if necessary.
- In a skillet, saute remaining onions until tender. Add chicken and seasonings and mix thoroughly.
- Add to bean mixture. Simmer.
- Serve topped with grated cheese, salsa and sour cream.
- Serves 8-10