Tasty Chicken Roll-Up
A tasty chicken roll up recipe featuring our Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh mint, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1 package flour or corn tortillas
- 1 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup Plain yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp. Tahini
- 1/2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- Cut chicken breast into small cubes about 1 inch square.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mint, garlic, lime juice, lime zest, oil, salt, pepper and Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce. Add chicken to marinade and mix together to coat well. Marinade in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Sear chicken pieces in a medium saute pan and continue cooking for 5-6 minutes over medium to high heat until fully cooked.
- Place tortilla in middle of work surface. Add chicken toward 1 end of the tortilla. Top with onion, tomatoes and zucchini. Fold over ends and roll up into log shape. Wrap in foil, place on baking sheet and bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 10 minutes or grill on pannini or countertop grill without foil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, tahini and lime juice. Serve as dipping sauce for roll-ups |