Sunlit Chicken Pasta Salad
A delicious refreshing salad featuring our tasty Zack's Peach Jalapeno Sauce.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 8 oz. Bowtie pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 lb. Chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 4 oz. Pea pods, sliced, crosswise
- 2 cups Mango, cubed
- 4 Green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup Mint, minced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, minced
- 1/2 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh ginger, grated
- 6 oz. Strawberries, quartered
- In a large bowl combine the pasta, chicken, pea pods, mango, green onions, mint and cilantro; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Oil, Peach Jalapeno Sauce and ginger.
- Pour over pasta mixture. Toss well to coat.
- Place in serving bowl and garnish with strawberries.