Strawberry Chicken Salad in Lettuce Cups
This chicken salad consists of Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce, pineapple and mayonnaise and is topped with toasted almonds.
For more great recipes and award-winning jellies, jams, sauces, and more visit us at www.southerncityflavors.com
- 1 cup Chicken, cooked, diced
- 1/4 cup Zack's Strawberry Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/4 cup Pineapple, diced
- 2 tsp. Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Butter lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup Almonds, sliced, toasted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for lettuce leaves and almonds.
- Spoon 3-4 tablespoons of chicken salad into each lettuce leaf cup. Sprinkle top with sliced almonds.