The easiest holiday season snack! These are wonderful by themselves, but also make the perfect holiday dessert topping.
- 1/2 cup of Southern City Flavors Pure Maple Syrup
- 6 ounces/1 lb of Raw Halved Walnuts (this is usually the size bag that is available in grocery stores)
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Combine walnuts, maple syrup & about 1 TBSP Cinnamon in a bowl. Mix well until all walnuts are fully coated.
- Spread walnuts out evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for approx. 12 - 15 minutes or until you see the syrup thickening. While walnuts are baking, be sure to mix them around occasionally using a spatula to allow them to be evenly baked/toasted.
- Remove from oven. Transfer to parchment paper or wax paper and sprinkle with salt. Let cool.