1 cup Graham Cracker crumbs
3 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp melted margarine
3-8 oz softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Zack's Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce
- Preheat over to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray springform pan with Pam.
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine to create crust.
- Press crust into springform pan.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one. Blend in vanilla extract.
- Fold in chocolate chips and Zack's Raspberry Sauce.
- Pour over crust. Bake at 450 degrees for 8 mixtures reducing to 250 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim. Let chill.
- Garnish with Raspberries.